2018 Quarter 4 Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Report
The Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Report is an ongoing series of quarterly updates including relevant insight into the RHI scheme developments on; guidance, policy updates, technology costs, tariff rates, and deployment statistics.
This report provides details of developments for 2018 Quarter 4 (Q4) of non-domestic RHI roll-out
- It outlines the tariffs for the current quarter, as well as information about accreditation
- It gives the average costing of each eligible technology type for each kWh of energy generated
- It provides an update on scheme policies for the quarter in review
- It gives an updated view of heat generation and installation data from Ofgem
- It gives a geographical perspective of installation using Pixie Energy's regional mapping tool
The next quarterly report for 2019 Q1 will be available in shortly.
For further information please contact Michael Brown on 01603 542122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in ....