The Business Electricity Market Share Survey is issued every six months and outlines our key findings concerning:
• Overall market scale and segmentation across the electricity business sectors
• Market shares by supplier by contract segment for these sectors for all suppliers with shares of more than 1% of either meters or volume at 30 April 2018 plus aggregated other small suppliers
• Comparison is made against standings at the previous assessment point of 31 October 2017 with commentary on longer-term trends
The survey is based on Cornwall Insight’s assessment of market dimensions and individual supplier shares. In the course of undertaking the survey, we also assess information from a number of third party sources. This information comprises:
• Public information and comment by suppliers, including that reported by the media
• Information from industry sources including new supply licence grants and ELEXON data
• Our perceptions of dynamics in the supply market for business customers
This report has been produced subject to a confidentiality agreement. The information it contains is for the internal use of subscribers only, and its contents must not be made publicly available.
This is a subscription product
Already a customer?