With just three months to go before our fourth annual retail conference we are delighted to confirm the agenda for the day.
During the first session industry leaders will discuss the challenges for them and the market from fairness and innovation. The Cornwall Insight team will be joined by
- Rachel Fletcher - Senior Partner Consumers and Competition, Ofgem
- Sara Vaughan - Strategy and Corporate Affairs Director E.ON UK
- Chris Houghton - Managing Director of Retail, OVO Energy
This will be followed by a debate on the changing nature of competition in the energy market, the emergence of smart technology and its impacts on the sector. During this session we will be joined by
- D’Arcy Rossiter - Head of Insight, Centrica Connected Home
- Jo-Jo Hubbard - COO and Co-founder, Electron
- Colin Griffiths - Policy Manager, Citizens Advice
In the afternoon session we will examine innovation in the energy supply chain, routes to market for new suppliers and how off the shelf systems are facilitating market entry. Our experts will be joined by
- Greg Jackson - Founder and CEO, Octopus Energy
- Stephen Murray - Energy Commercial Manager, MoneySuperMarket
- Shaun Dodimead - Chief Executive Officer, Gilmond
- Steve Smith - Director, Flipper!
To book your place book online or contact Richard Wetherall at email@example.com.