In this week's issue of the Ireland Energy Weekly Bulletin we summarise the latest stories from Ireland and Northern Ireland:
- Greens see surge in support in local and European elections
- Taoiseach and French President sign letter confirming Celtic Interconnector
- Approving oil and gas licenses “flies in the face of public demand for action on climate change”
- NI domestic electricity prices continue to rank amongst the lowest in Europe
- CRU reports switching in RoI lower in April
This is a subscription product
If you are a subscriber please log in.