Competitive consumer energy
The GB consumer energy markets have undergone profound changes over recent years, with record levels of new entrances, new business models emerging, and a spate of recent exits. Attendees will learn unique insights on the key trends in the gas and electricity consumer markets, covering both domestic (household) and non-domestic (business) sectors.
Using our market-leading knowledge and expertise in consumer energy markets, delegates will learn about supplier’s customer propositions, specialisms, market shares, sales channels, and the value-added services being offered including those associated with connected homes technologies and electric vehicles. We will also discuss the impact on price caps in the household market, the evolving regulatory landscape, and reasons behind exits.
- Those new to the consumer energy markets and energy retailing.
- Those working for a supply company who want a broader view of how they operate.
- Those working in marketing, competitor analysis or customer-facing aspects of consumer energy markets.
- Investors and prospective new market entrants.
- Local authorities involved in energy.
Areas of focus
- The competitive consumer energy markets landscape
- Sizing the markets
- Entry and exit of energy suppliers
- Routes to market
- Future trends in flexibility and smart
135-137 Aldersgate Street
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.