CPPA: Structures, terms and commercial considerations
Price: £595 + VAT
The Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) market has risen to prominence recently as more corporates seek to green their energy supply and renewables developers look at subsidy free routes to market. With these developments, many parties are looking at how a CPPA could work for them and what the details are around power prices, contract terms and additionality.
This course provides an end to end view on why both parties (corporates and generators) look to sign CPPAs, the typical arrangements they look for, potential ways CPPAs can be structured and how the negotiation process can be navigated.
Our experts also explore new innovations emerging to support and streamline CPPA transactions and what the future holds for CPPAs in terms of the pipeline of viable corporates and renewables generators than can be matched in this way.
- Project developers and investors
- Flexible generation, storage and renewables generators
- Offtakers and electricity suppliers
- Legal advisors
- Corporates and energy consumers
Areas of focus
- Typical CPPA structures in GB
- Key risks and terms in a CPPA
- CPPA pricing schedules
- How new generators and corporates can negotiate CPPAs
- The future outlook and pipeline for the market
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.