As our electricity system continues to decarbonise and adapt to the electrification of heat and transport, new revenues and opportunities exist for flexibility providers. This one-day course introduces the key principles, concepts, and requirements for the procuring and provision of services to ensure the electricity system is sufficiently flexible to ensure the security of supply on the electricity system.
Our experts will demystify the role of the Electricity System Operator and the specific services it procures, how local networks are transitioning to Distribution System Operators (DSO), and the changing landscape for flexibility providers.
- Energy suppliers
- Energy generators
- Storage and demand-side response (DSR) service providers
- Investors and developers
Areas of focus
- Flexibility and the scale of the opportunity
- Different types of flexibility required
- How different technologies can offer flexibility
- Future challenges and opportunities
- Case studies and exercises
135-137 Aldersgate Street
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.
This course has received an average feedback score of 4.5/5Book this gb course