Flexible smarter electricity networks
Price: £595 + VAT
Approaches to charging for, connecting to, and providing flexibility to local electricity distribution networks is changing. This new course will ensure you are up to date with the latest policy and regulatory developments that can impact on the commercial operation of existing or planned network connections – be it generation, storage, consumption or demand-side response (DSR) initiatives.
Our experts will clearly explain the industry-led developments too, and using case studies will set out the how local distribution network flexibility services can be accessed today and the scale of the opportunity in the future as the frameworks to move towards smarter and more flexible networks beds in.
- investors and developers
- pricing managers and analysts
- regulators and policy-makers
- analysts and commentators
Areas of focus
- Latest policy and regulatory developments for smart and flexible networks
- Focus on Ofgem’s Targeted Charging Review and Forward Looking Charges and Network Access reviews
- Detail on current industry-led flexibility service offerings, and how to access
- Timeline for change
- Insights on the scale of the opportunity for flexibility providers
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.