Flexible smarter electricity networks
Approaches to charging for, connecting to, and providing flexibility to local electricity distribution networks is changing. This new one-day course will ensure you are up to date with the latest policy and regulatory developments that can impact on the commercial operation of existing or planned network connections – be it generation, storage, consumption or demand-side response (DSR) initiatives.
Our experts will clearly explain the industry-led developments too, and using case studies will set out the how local distribution network flexibility services can be accessed today and the scale of the opportunity in the future as the frameworks to move towards smarter and more flexible networks beds in.
- Those relatively new to the industry (1-5 years experience) looking for a deeper understanding.
- Those working in the energy industry who have limited knowledge of gas markets.
- People working for companies that support those in the energy industry.
Areas of focus
- Market design and frameworks
- System balancing and gas trading principles
- Interlinks with other markets
- Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Political influences
- Costs and charges
- Possible future directions for the industry
135-137 Aldersgate Street
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.Book this gb course