Maximising the Opportunity From the Connected Home
As householders are offered an increasing array of ‘smart’ technologies for the home, this one-day training session will focus on how Connected Homes opportunities can be maximised. Our experts will present four Connected Homes product case studies to explain the opportunities, processes and risks presented today and in the future as market rules and policy are refined to deliver net zero targets.
We will set out how consumer offers can be realised by detailing typical installations, measurement and metering needs, consumer protection considerations, consumer benefits and value for parties across the value chain.
- Consumer tech market participants
- Energy suppliers
- Consumer representatives and regulators
Areas of focus
- The tech-savvy ‘prosumer’
- Smart assisted living, connected home aggregation to provide network flexibility
- Within the home demand-side response (DSR) and control
CCT Venue Barbican
135-137 Aldersgate Street
Price: £595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.