PPA - Structures, terms and bankability
Price: £595 + VAT
Over 30GW of renewables and flexible generation find their way to market via a Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs). Although technologies as diverse as rooftop solar, fuelled peaking plants, and co-location of storage and generation have offtake arrangements to secure revenue, the PPA contracts are of a broadly similar structure.
This session explains key PPA terms and their bankability and interaction with financing structures. Our in-depth knowledge of the PPA market is used to detail wholesale market, subsidy scheme and embedded benefit pricing structures and how these are typically reflected for different technologies. We also explore the PPA market by looking at the different products on offer now and the emergence of corporate PPAs.
- Project developers and investors
- Flexible generation, storage and renewables generators
- Offtakers and electricity suppliers
- Legal advisors
Areas of focus
- Reasons for choosing a PPA as a route to market
- Key PPA terms and pricing schedules
- Offtaker market landscape
- Corporate, ‘flexi’, and renewables PPAs
Book this gb course