Project finance for energy
Public course update – all sessions to be delivered online for the foreseeable future
To ensure we can still deliver our market leading training sessions we have moved all our course delivery online.
Rather than delivering the sessions in a single day, our experts will now provide the content in 3 sessions of around two hours over the course of three consecutive days.
The sessions will be fully interactive, and you can ask our trainers questions via a device microphone, or type questions and comments.
We are highly experienced at delivering remotely as they have formed part of our existing services for many years. You can join the course via any device with access to the internet and a browser.
A streaming service will also be available for delegates that are unable to attend the broadcast time.
You can still book on to any of our courses like normal, and once your booking is complete, you will receive an email link to join
Securing finance is a critical step in the path to project commercialisation. This advanced-level training session will help you understand how equity investors and debt providers assess, quantify and translate risks and opportunities into financing structures for energy projects.
Our experts will explain how energy project risks are identified and categorised and how finance is structured. Exercises and case studies are used to show the scale of the investment challenge in the GB energy sector and contracts and financing trade-offs.
- Those looking to increase their knowledge of energy investment trends and practice.
- Those requiring a more in-depth knowledge of how investors in energy projects evaluate, account for and manage risks.
- Those directly involved in the negotiation of project and financial documentation.
- Practitioners engaged directly or indirectly in financial modelling energy investment.
Areas of focus
- Types of finance, funding and contract structure
- Categories of risk in energy projects
- Due diligence
- Capacity, output and availability as currencies
- Wholesale market fundamentals
- Categories of revenue
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Book this gb course