Subsidised Renewables: Commercial Optimisation
The majority of the 40GW or so of renewables capacity currently installed in GB is operating under a support scheme, despite subsidy for new developments only being available for select less-established technologies. Those renewables with subsidy will continue to receive support until the later part of the 2020s at the earliest, and the majority well into the 2030s.
This new one-day course explains the operation of the Renewables Obligation (RO), the Feed-in Tariff (FiT), and Contracts for Difference (CfD) schemes and the value available for generators now and in the future. Our experts will also detail how costs are recovered from consumers via their electricity suppliers and give insights on how policy and regulatory changes may impact on these arrangements.
- Traders and operators of subsidised renewables
- Developers and investors
- Electricity suppliers
- Aggregators and offtakers
Areas of focus
- RO, FiT and CfD scheme design
- Subsidised capacity roll-out profile
- How and when generators receive support revenues
- Process for collecting costs from suppliers
- Process for non-payment (mutualisation)
- Future developments for the existing schemes
135-137 Aldersgate Street
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.