Understanding today’s GB electricity market
Public course update – all sessions to be delivered online for the foreseeable future
To ensure we can still deliver our market leading training sessions we have moved all our course delivery online.
Rather than delivering the sessions in a single day, our experts will now provide the content in 3 sessions of around two hours over the course of three consecutive days.
The sessions will be fully interactive, and you can ask our trainers questions via a device microphone, or type questions and comments.
We are highly experienced at delivering remotely as they have formed part of our existing services for many years. You can join the course via any device with access to the internet and a browser.
A streaming service will also be available for delegates that are unable to attend the broadcast time.
You can still book on to any of our courses like normal, and once your booking is complete, you will receive an email link to join
Getting to grips with the GB electricity market can be a daunting task. There is a wealth of information available, but recognising how the pieces fit together can be tough. Understanding today’s GB electricity market will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the electricity sector value chain and the rules and incentives that underpin the commercial landscape.
- Those relatively new to the industry (1-5 years experience) looking for a deeper understanding.
- Those working in the energy industry who have limited knowledge of electricity markets.
- Those working for companies that support the energy industry.
Areas of focus
- Market design and frameworks
- Interactions between wholesale and retail markets
- System balancing and trading principles
- Political influences
- Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Costs and charges
- Possible future directions for the industry
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.Book this gb course