Understanding today’s GB electricity market
Getting to grips with the GB electricity market can be a daunting task. There is a wealth of information available, but recognising how the pieces fit together can be tough. Understanding today’s GB electricity market will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the electricity sector value chain and the rules and incentives that underpin the commercial landscape.
- Those relatively new to the industry (1-5 years experience) looking for a deeper understanding.
- Those working in the energy industry who have limited knowledge of electricity markets.
- Those working for companies that support the energy industry.
Areas of focus
- Market design and frameworks
- Interactions between wholesale and retail markets
- System balancing and trading principles
- Political influences
- Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Costs and charges
- Possible future directions for the industry
CCT Venues Smithfields
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Book this gb course