Flexible assets: building the investment case
The arrival of SEM caused a major shift in the market across Ireland for both generators and suppliers. Increasing volumes of renewables and closure of conventional stations has led to both issues and opportunities in the market. Increasingly, flexible assets are needed to manage a system accommodating world leading volumes of variable renewable generation and these assets must review their revenue sources in this context. This course provides an in-depth understanding of how flexible assets build a business case in this context, and the opportunities presented through trading arrangements, CRM and the DS3 programme.
Who’s it for?
- project developers
- generation companies
- professional service companies
- regulatory bodies
What does it cover?
- SEM overview and key changes
- trading and balancing revenues
- the DS3 programme and system services
- capacity Remuneration Mechanism
- applicable technologies in the market
- flexible PPAs and routes to market
Radisson Blue, Golden Lane, Dublin 8
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com to book this course or for more information.