Irish Energy Retail Competitive Landscape
This new course for 2019 provides insights into the competitive landscape in Irish and Northern Irish gas and electricity retail markets. Since the supply markets were opened to competition there has been an upswing in new entry and a continuing removal of regulated prices, which have seen ex-incumbent market shares decline. Our one-day training session will explain the role of the supplier within the wider energy markets, an overview of the entry process, sales channels, and evolving strategies as the policy and regulatory frameworks continue to evolve.
We will also set out how industry costs are passed through to consumers and give a view on future trends as gas and electricity demand is forecast to increase.
Who’s it for?
- those new to the energy markets and energy retailin
- those working for a supply company who want a broader view of how they operate
- those working in marketing, competitor analysis or customer facing aspects of a supply business
- investors and new suppliers who are scoping the market
What does it cover?
- the role of the supplier
- pricing and price regulation
- licensing, systems and typical business structures
- typical supplier strategies and sales channels
- market competition and switching trends
- explaining the bill to the end customer
- the future of retailing and smart meters
Radisson Blu, Golden Lane, Dublin 8
Regular price - €695
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course or for more information.