Project finance (Dublin)
The Irish energy market is undergoing profound change with the roll-out of I-SEM and the drive towards greater renewables integration. As more assets look to commercialise, understanding how finance interplays with the new market framework is critical to the success of any project.
This course will help you understand how equity investors and debt providers assess, quantify and translate risks and opportunities into financing structures for energy projects in relation to I-SEM and the Irish energy market.
Who’s it for?
- Those looking to increase their knowledge of Irish energy investment trends and practice
- Those requiring a more in-depth knowledge of how investors in energy projects evaluate, account for and manage risks
- Practitioners engaged directly or indirectly in financial modelling energy investment
- Those looking to understand how I-SEM may change investment and financing of energy assets
What does it cover?
- Types of finance, funding and contract structures
- Irish energy investment landscape
- Risk categorisation and valuation under I-SEM – wholesale markets, balancing and DS3
- Due diligence on investment
- Financial structuring and cover ratios
- Contractual structuring and the role of PPAs in financing
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com to book this course or for more information.Book this gb course