SEM Fundamentals - Dublin
It has been almost a year since the electricity market rules across the island of Ireland changed from a pool based mechanism to a bilateral contract market approach. This course will introduce the key concepts that underpin the Single Electricity Market (SEM), and help you to understand the opportunities that the new arrangements can deliver through interactive activities and the use of worked examples.
Who’s it for
- those starting a career in the energy industry;
- those working in the energy industry who require a refresh or whole market overview
- those working for companies that support those in the energy industry
- anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of the Single Electricity Market (SEM)
What does it cover?
- Market design principles
- Wholesale markets overview
- Trading and hedging
- Balancing responsibility
- Capacity Remuneration Mechanism (CRM)
- Future outlook
Radisson Blu, Golden Lane, Dublin 8
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information