Balancing Mechanism - Accessing and realising flexibility revenues
Price - £149(+VAT)
This session is part of a series we are offering to help you understand the challenges and opportunities to maximise ‘flexibility’ revenue opportunities from storage and generation assets, with clear explanations of what each entails, how they can be achieved, and conditions for providing services to maintain system security and safe operation.
Our experts will explain how value can realised by participating in the Balancing Mechanism (BM), how to access the BM, and insights on who is competing in the BM. We will also provide a view on potential revenues that could be achieved and horizon scanning on market and regulatory change in the coming months and years.
These sessions are designed to ensure business cases and operational plans for asset developers, operators and advisors are founded on the latest knowledge and insight.
- Understand the mechanics of the BM
- How the BM interacts with the wholesale market, balancing services, and imbalance pricing
- How to access the BM
- What values can be achieved in the BM
- Who is competing for BM revenue
- Policy and regulatory changes on the horizon
- Operators of generation and storage assets
Book this webinar