E-mobility and digital energy
Pricing: £200 (€220) per webinar, and £500 (€550) for all three webinars
Course Presenters: Dan Atzori (Cornwall Insight), Jacob Briggs (Cornwall Insight), Karsten Schroer (EWI), Arne Lilienkamp (EWI)
- Session 1: Tuesday 23 February (2pm – 4pm GMT)
- Session 2: Tuesday 23 March (2pm – 4pm GMT)
- Session 3: Tuesday 27 April (2pm – 4pm BST)
Cornwall Insight is partnering with the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne (EWI) to offer a series of three webinars on e-mobility and digital energy. The two-hour sessions will discuss e-mobility trends across Europe, the challenges and opportunities for energy and mobility sector convergence with a focus on electric vehicle (EV) smart charging developments in the UK. Our experts will also present insight on business models including Virtual Power Plants, workplace charging management and interoperability.
This series of Market Insight webinars is essential for anyone needing an overview of the rapidly evolving e-mobility and smart charging landscape across Europe.
- Investors keen on understanding e-mobility and digital energy use cases and business models
- Businesses active in the e-mobility and smart charging values chain
Areas of focus:
- Session 1: The electrification of mobility – Status quo and outlook
- Session 2: Towards large-scale EV adoption and integration – Emerging challenges
- Session 3: Business models and the new smart charging value chain