Innovative Delivery Models for Local Power Webinar Recording
A recording has been made available from the Webinar on the 18 July
The electricity sector is becoming increasingly decentralised, with around 40% of all generation capacity now located within the local distribution networks. As the electricity sector continues to decarbonise, the model for delivering truly local power markets is rapidly maturing as new technologies enable innovative models to emerge. Municipal entities, innovators and other local groups seek to capitalise on smarter networks and falling generation costs to invest and develop low-carbon sources for sale to local consumers. Despite the level of activity now, and expectations for the future, the market and regulatory landscape remains complex and continues to change slowly and often with little consideration of local power markets. This Pixie Energy webinar explains how local power fits within the wider national market setting and provides case studies on trialled and proven local methods of delivering power. Our expert presenters will also cover how players have looked to integrate transport and heat decarbonisation into the local energy agenda.
Who is the webinar for?
- Local authorities
- Innovators and local enterprise groups
- Community energy schemes
What does the webinar cover?
- Local power in the national context
- Routes to market for local power – ‘behind the meter’, Corporate PPAs, Peer-to-Peer, private wires
- Whole system thinking – integrating heat, power and transport
- Future opportunities and challenge – electricity market regulatory changes, smart networks, connected homes and the prosumer
Price: £100 + VAT
Please book online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgBook this webinar