The future of European energy markets
2pm- 3.30pm GMT
With the European Commission planning a green economic recovery plan for EU countries, Cornwall Insight and the Institute of Energy Economics (EWI) at the University of Cologne will host a digital forum on 4 March on the major opportunities and challenges concerning European energy markets. A presentation by the partners will be followed by a panel discussion with leading market participants on issues ranging from offshore wind strategies, electric vehicle charging, hydrogen applications and broader mergers & acquisitions (M&A) trends.
The partners will also announce the launch of a brand-new energy markets publication: Energy Spectrum Europe.
- Thomas G. Engelmann, Head of Energy Transition, KGAL
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director Renewable Project Financing EMEA, ABN AMRO Bank
- Prof. Marc Oliver Bettzüge, Director, EWI
- Tom Andrews, Senior Analyst, Cornwall Insight
- Dan Atzori, Research Partner, Cornwall Insight (chair)