The hydrogen economy session 3: business cases in selected countries
The hydrogen economy and its role in the energy transition
Pricing: £200 (€220) per webinar, and £500 (€550)for all three webinars
Cornwall Insight is partnering with the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne (EWI) to offer a comprehensive overview of the opportunities and challenges brought about by the hydrogen economy, packed with actionable insights for international investors and energy practitioners.
This series of Market Insight webinars is essential for anyone needing an introduction to the role of hydrogen in the energy transition, covering technological, economic and regulatory aspects, with a focus on business models, revenue streams and case studies.
The third session of our hydrogen workshops, developed in partnerships with EWI (the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne), will detail business cases in selected countries, with a focus on Germany, the United Kingdom and Australia. In particular, this session will consider the most effective regulation to support investment in electrolysis as well as the feasibility of combining hydrogen production with carbon capture in the North Sea. Other business cases relative to transport, industry and mobility will also be analysed.
- Investors keen on understanding hydrogen’s use cases and business models
- Energy practitioners looking for a well-rounded and in-depth introduction to the hydrogen economy
Areas of focus:
- Session 1: An introduction to the hydrogen supply chain - 01 October
- Session 2: Financial and regulatory aspects of the hydrogen economy - 28 October
- Session 3: Business cases in selected countries - 25 November