- Phone: +44 (0)7425 301 094
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex works within the consultancy team and provides guidance and support on a range of subjects relating to PPA organisation and negotiation, as well as flexible generation routes to market. He also provides guidance on support schemes including the Renewables Obligations and Feed-in Tariff.
During Alex’s time at Cornwall Insight, he has consulted on a number of projects including:
- Consulting on renewable subsidy schemes in the UK and Northern Ireland
- Power Purchase and Market Risk Options for renewable portfolios
- Future changes to the battery storage industry.
Alex has eight years experience working across the renewables and flexible sectors in roles with Smartest Energy and Peak Gen Power and has experiences include obtaining accreditation for a wide range of renewable projects under either the RO or the FiT scheme, managing the Feed-in Tariff License for an independent supply company and assisting projects through the Capacity Market preliminary accreditation and auction process.