- Phone: +44 (0) 1603 542139
- Email: email@example.com
Jacob is a Senior Consulting Analyst, focussing on transport decarbonisation, the retail sector, and innovation and new offerings. Through his work providing market entry and business model support around electric vehicle charging, Jacob has been involved in the development and implementation of commercial strategies, identifying opportunities, and engaging with policy and regulatory frameworks. Jacob has led the development and production of several of Cornwall Insight’s subscription research services, including coverage of domestic energy retailers’ market share, retail market competitor intelligence, and the commercial, competitive, and regulatory for electric vehicles.
Key projects and experience include:
- commercial modelling for storage and EV charging,
- supporting parties into the GB energy market including retailers and technology companies,
- providing investment due diligence to energy retailers and metering companies,
- delivering bespoke market insight and competitor intelligence to major energy retailers.
With a background in energy transitions and decarbonisation, Jacob works with companies developing data-led and flexible propositions in the energy market and leads Cornwall Insight’s monthly EV & Charging Infrastructure Forum.