- Phone: +44 (0) 1603 542118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom is a Senior Consultant at Cornwall Insight. He has a history in regulation, and was part of the New Markets and Pixie Energy initiatives, building a specialism in smart flexible local energy systems across power, heat and transport and working on several innovation projects. He has developed new services looking at international markets, expanding the Group’s remit into the European arena. Tom also has extensive knowledge of the GB water markets.
Tom grew up in Surrey before moving to Norwich in 2003 to study at UEA, gaining a Bachelor’s degree in History and a Master’s degree in Medieval History. He came to Cornwall Insight in 2016 after nine years in financial services, where he was a regulated financial adviser overseeing investment process development and regulatory compliance.
At Cornwall Insight, his experience includes:
- Creating guides to local energy for several governmental and non-governmental bodies
- Providing insight on power-sector regulation and economics for generators and end-users
- Research into European and global energy markets on topics including wholesale market design and balancing services
- Green certificates markets, pricing and price trends, and regulatory developments