This month our Net zero business forum will focus on:
- Decarbonising supply – different shades of green
- Path to net zero – a green generation journey
- REGO market indices and outlook
- Wholesale Energy Market – Informing procurement strategy
- Wholesale commodity spot market and outlook
- Contract considerations for large consumers
- Future Energy Scenarios – Strategic outlook for decarbonising supply
- Influence on B2C/B2B personas and policy
- Future Energy Scenarios – Journey to Implementation
- Battery applications
- REMA – what it means to business?
- What is REMA?
- Implications to bills, supply purchase decisions and investments
- Regulation and Policy update
- Code changes and new regulated charges
Our online ‘Net zero business forum’ offers members the opportunity to benefit from Cornwall Insight’s expertise and insight on energy policy, regulation and markets. The forum is aimed at large corporate and public sector consumers and individuals involved in energy management, procurement and CSR.
The forum will be supported by Cornwall Insight’s monthly insight report Energy net zero, which covers the key policy and regulatory changes and market innovations in the UK and elsewhere that will help deliver net zero targets.
The ‘Net zero business forum’ provides insight and analysis for business and public sector organisations looking to decarbonise their power, heat and transport needs. This online bi-monthly forum keeps members up to date with the latest policy and regulatory changes and outlines the implications for their roles and organisations. It is led by Cornwall Insight experts.
Baseline coverage is electricity, carbon emissions, gas and heat regulation and policy changes, regulatory rule changes and consultations, EV transition and infrastructure developments. Every forum will also have a focus issue, where Cornwall Insight experts discuss particular themes in more depth.
The forum is held on a bi-monthly basis and delivered online. Full supporting notes will be provided at each forum.
Benefits of membership
- Access to insight on recent and relevant developments in the energy sector and how these will impact your business
- Understand how regulatory and policy changes will affect your organisation’s energy bill
- Learn about new and developing areas of energy decarbonisation
- Understand your roles and responsibilities in energy and carbon reporting and disclosure
- A flexible agenda were you can submit suggestions for us to cover in more detail
- Opportunity to talk to our experts and discuss issues and concerns
- Access to presentation information and a dedicated monthly Energy net zero report
Membership is available for selected organisations interested in energy decarbonisation
Members are entitled to:
- Two places at each ‘Net zero business forum; (6 per year)
- The monthly Energy net zero report
- Opportunity to discuss issues raised in the forum or Energy net zero with Cornwall Insight experts
- Opportunity to raise issues and themes for the forum or Energy net zero