Cornwall Insight recognises the importance of playing our part in supporting the wider effort to address COVID-19. That is why, aside from continuing our insights on COVID-19 to the energy market, we will be donating 5% of all revenues made from our webinar series over the coming three months to ‘Norfolk Community Foundation‘.
This will mean these funds are used for:
- getting food to people who are in isolatation and in greatest need
- protecting our most vulnerable children during schools closure
- helping people who have recently left hospital to recover at home
- supporting people with their mental wellbeing
- helping people who are struggling with debt.
We are a business facing a tough market like many others around us. That doesn’t make this contribution easy, and we recognise that it is modest relative to the scale of the challenges around us. But, we are also a collection of good people, touched by the impact of this period like everyone else. If our contribution can make a difference, however small, then I know I speak for the team when I say it is definitely worth making.