The NEM Market Analysis is a hybrid of our monthly Energy Executive Summary and elements of the quarterly Energy Market Perspective.
Subscribers receive a monthly report that contains key market data and analysis, important market developments.
Our monthly report on the NEM provides a detailed analysis of the following:
- Price setting, average prices, including dispatch-weighted average prices and dispatch by price bands
- Comparison of trends to previous years
- Analysis of major events that have impacted the NEM within the month and their drivers
- Interconnector flow chart and analysis on changes in flows and impacts on genmix and prices
- Daily emission intensity index graph by state
- Changes to futures markets and drivers of change
- Graphs (and underlying data) showing captured prices by price band, by technology (coal, solar, wind, gas, and storage), by state compared to the same month last year
- Average time-of-day price chart (by state)
- Summary and high-level analysis of the changes in those prices seen from last year, which may include instances of negative prices and generation mix, among other things
- Stay up to date on the latest price trends in the Australian energy market
- Understand the impact of major events on the market
- Make informed decisions about your energy strategy
- Access our proprietary data and analytics
- Receive expert analysis from our team of energy market experts
Mohsin looks after the ‘NEM Market Analysis’.
Telephone: +61 497 704 142