The net zero transition: E-mobility training course looks into the dynamic and fast-paced electric vehicle sector. With several different initiatives taking off and multi-players starting to exert their influence and developments in the space range from policy and regulatory workstreams to investment in EV charging infrastructure, and network implications, it is a must for your team to understand the fundamentals of this area for your business to succeed.
Our market experts will lead sessions covering the latest developments in the wider EV market, including fundamental policy and regulatory workstreams, smart charging solutions to manage local networks and investment in EV assets. In addition, our EV training course looks at the different market participants that are also beginning to engage with EVs and energy, specifically automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
The course will also provide insight on value in the domestic and non-domestic retail sector, including vehicle-to-grid propositions, end-user market intelligence and future directions.
- Network companies
- Charge Point Operators and manufacturers
- Government and regulators
- Legal firms
- Fleet operators and leasing companies
- Asset provider
Learning and development objectives
- The latest on transport decarbonisation policy and progress
- The fundamentals of the EV sector
- Key interactions with the electricity networks
- How smart charging solutions are progressing
- Realising value in the energy retail sector
- The key opportunities and challenges for EV charging infrastructure
What you can expect
- Delegates will receive soft copies of the materials presented by our market experts
- Learning delivered by Cornwall Insight’s market experts
- Pre-course materials, including an industry glossary and short primers
- Case studies and interactive tools to reinforce learning
- Post-course online ‘ask the experts’ session