Introducing the GB water markets
The GB water markets differ substantially in England, Scotland and Wales. This one-day course provides an end-to-end overview of the water markets by introducing government policy goals and aspirations for the sector; and the key role of actors across the value chain, including regulatory bodies, market operators, wholesalers and retailers.
Delegates will learn about the state of the markets with insights on customer switching; complaints and awareness levels; and areas where challenges remain. The session concludes by exploring the policy and commercial opportunities for the future, such as the potential for new markets to be created within the sector, and imperatives to ensure water resilience and affordability.
- Water retailers and wholesalers needing an end-to-end overview of the sector
- Business customers and their representatives
- Advisors, including lawyers, investors
- Regulators, market operators and consumer representatives
Areas of focus
- Structure of the value chain and how it differs across GB
- Current retail market competitive landscape
- Commercial and policy challenges and opportunities for the sector
135-137 Aldersgate Street
£595 + VAT
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.