Net zero business forum
10:00Am to 12:30PM
Helping businesses achieve their net zero energy goals
The UK government is about to transform the country by setting out its plans to deliver a net zero emissions economy by 2050. Energy will be at the forefront of this transformation as we build on renewables roll out. Many businesses have bigger ambitions to go further and faster. But how? And how will the new policy framework drive the decisions they face? After a successful trial in summer 2020, Cornwall Insight's Net Zero Business Forum is already starting to help larger businesses address these critical questions.
Join the Net Zero Business Forum
The Net Zero Business Forum provides insight and analysis for business and public sector organisations looking to decarbonise their power, heat and transport needs. This online bi-monthly forum keeps members up to date with the latest policy and regulatory changes and outlines the implications for their roles and organisations. It is led by Cornwall Insight experts.
Baseline coverage is electricity, carbon emissions, gas and heat regulation and policy changes, regulatory rule changes and consultations, EV transition and infrastructure developments. Every forum will also have a focus issue, where Cornwall Insight experts discuss particular themes in more depth.
The forum is supported by experts from Cornwall Insight and is supported by its own dedicated monthly Energy Net Zero report.
Benefits of membership
- Access to insight on recent and relevant developments in the energy sector and how these will impact your business.
- Understand how regulatory and policy changes will affect your organisation’s energy bill.
- Learn about new and developing areas of energy decarbonisation.
- Understand your roles and responsibilities in energy and carbon reporting and disclosure.
- A flexible agenda were you can submit suggestions for us to cover in more detail.
- Opportunity to talk to our experts and discuss issues and concerns.
- Access to presentation information and a dedicated monthly Energy net zero report.
Membership is available for selected organisations interested in energy decarbonisation
Members are entitled to:
- 2 places at each Net Zero Business Forum (6 per year)
- The monthly Energy net zero report
- Opportunity to discuss issues raised in the Forum or Energy net zero with Cornwall Insight experts
- Opportunity to raise issues and themes for the Forum or Energy net zero
Please contact Neil Mearns if you would like more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 542119.