Stuart is a technical analyst who provides support to the Pixie and Wholesale team in several projects. His responsibilities relate mainly to local supply resources and community energy projects in the UK and abroad.
At Cornwall Insight, Stuart is:
- Producing the quarterly and monthly Feed-in Tariff Reports
- Producing the quarterly Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive report
- Contributing technical support for the Third-Party Charges Report
- Supporting on Pixie Energy’s innovation projects, including Ipswich FMFS and the Norwich Virtual Energy Community (NVEC)
- Writing for Energy Spectrum and forward-looking publication Energy:2030
Stuart joined Cornwall Insight in February 2018 after completing his Masters degree in Geoscience at University College London.