- Low carbon generation 221
- Regulation and policy 150
- Commercial and market outlook 147
- Home supply and services 111
- Energy storage and flexibility 84
- Announcement 58
- Business supply and services 37
- Power and gas networks 36
- Net zero corporates and ESG 30
- E-mobility and low carbon 28
- Heat networks 13
- Energy Market Design 9
- Water 9
- Year in industry 3
- Innovations 2
- FAQs 2
The Greater Manchester Local Energy Market – what is it?
Cornwall Insight is part of the Greater Manchester Local Energy Market (GMLEM), a project which is creating a modern energy system across the city. This world-leading scheme led by Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) involves 11 key partners, and is a key part of the GMCA’s plans for decarbonisation. Greater...
The Rewire-NW project was launched in spring 2020. Led by Pure Leapfrog, the project is developing plans to create a range of business models to implement locally-focused energy projects, leading the town of Warrington towards Net Zero. Rewire-NW is a forward-looking and innovative project that aims to connect Warrington using...